New LinkedIn Profile Features added to LinkedIn Premium Accounts
Here is a summary of New LinkedIn Profile Features from what I see so far. I am looking forward to diving in further to explore the best ways job seekers can benefit from these features. Check out my new Premium Profile with the larger photo. So exciting!
- Visually Compelling Premium Profile: Take a stand with your brand with a larger profile photo and full-width background. Select a photo from the library created by LinkedIn to make life easy or use a photo of your own that can clearly define your brand. LinkedIn says it is best to use a JPG, PNG, or GIF under 4MB in size with a photo resolution of 1400 x 425 pixels for best visual impact.
- Broader Search Listing: Increase the chance of being found with a listing in search results that is double the normal size. Keeping your LinkedIn Premium Profile activated will enable your profile to be more prominently listed in search results.
- Relevant Top Keyword Suggestions: be discovered more readily with top keyword suggestions to use in your LinkedIn profile summary. Utilize target keywords to show more frequently in search results by decision makers and hiring managers looking for people like you. Employ these keywords in your LinkedIn Profile Summary for best optimization.
- Expanded Ranking Reporting Get tips on simple ways to stand out amongst your connections. Learn who has viewed your profile to selectively determine how to expand your network and increase your connections.
You can check out all of the New LinkedIn Profile Features here on LinkedIn’s blog: http://blog.linkedin.com/topic/new-linkedin-features/
If you are interested in working with Lisa Rangel, an accomplished executive resume and LinkedIn Profile writer, LinkedIn Job Seeker Group Moderator and job search consultant, to achieve the social media exposure and land the interviews you want, sign up for an exploratory call now and learn about how Chameleon Resumes can help.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.