Financial newsletters and media outlets have been talking about the bull market climbing the Wall of Worry.
I understand this to be the bull market continuously climbing despite political, geographic and economic worries that plague the news and influence these markets each day.
You can google “bull market climbs wall of worry” to find stories all over the financial news outlets.
I lived and survived the market crash of 2008 and the stock market plunge in 2001.
I worked for a NYC company whose second largest client was Bear Stearns in 2008.
And each of those crashes were preceded by a Wall of Worry.
So are we destined for an imminent financial crash?
I have no idea.
If my market predicting abilities were half as good as my job landing abilities, I would be a trader instead of a resume writer. 😉
However, I do know that what goes up, comes down. And what goes down, eventually comes up.
And the only security during these tumultuous swings is being prepared for what ever the world throws your way.
Would your company survive a massive client loss?
Would your job be crucial in weathering a downturn or the first to go?
You may want to be ready for whatever comes your way, if you don’t have career-preserving answers to these two questions.
Want to be extremely ready?
Have your resume, profile, job landing plan and interview prep ready to go – ahead of time, at a moment’s notice.
Job security isn’t found in one job. Or one company.
Job security lies in your ability to always find a new job at the same level fast.
Could you find a new job fast, if you had to?
If you hesitated at all in answering that question and the answer is anything but an emphatic, “Yes”, then you need to look at how you want to hire us to help you be ready.
Your job security is at risk.
And we can help remove that risk.
We can help you conquer the Wall of Worry and reach the Palisade of Career Peace.
Here are the three ways we can help you personally:
Which one is best for you?
Well, let’s talk about it. Email me back if you want to discuss which level of service is best for you.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Rangel – Executive Resume Writing Services
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.