Some call it Performance Review, others call it Employee Performance Evaluation or Self-Assessment.
But no matter what you call it, that time of year to evaluate your performance has arrived. And no need to dread or avoid it because this can be an excellent opportunity to capitalize on for your career.
On today’s podcast we’re going to go in depth on how to use Performance Appraisal time as an opportunity to make yourself shine.
- What you must do when your title changes. (3:01)
- Make sure you add THIS to your list of achievements. (3:29)
- How to articulate that you’ve played an integral part in your company’s success. (3:59)
- The one thing that’s of extreme value to any company yet many candidates never put it on their resume. (4:30)
- How to show your growth in your resume. (6:14)
Go to http://resumecheatsheet.com and download your free Resume Cheat Sheet resource to get examples on how to write successful resumes. Plus, if you want help with conquering your next performance review then hop over to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more info.
Start listening now!
Lisa Rangel and the Chameleon Resume team have helped hundreds of people just like you get the 6-figure position they deserve.
If you are interested in working with an elite team of former Fortune 500 recruiters and executive resume writers to win the attention of hiring managers and start landing more interviews, sign up for an exploratory call now to discuss next steps.