Brought to you EXCLUSIVELY by Career Directors International (CDI)
Is it time to update your resume? If you are not sure, take this short quiz:
1. Does your resume have an objective statement?
2. Do you believe a resume must be one page?
3. Have you used a wide, left-margin format?
4. Is your resume missing a core competency section?
5. Are your job responsibilities mixed in with your accomplishments?
6. Does your experience go back to 1990?
7. Is your entire resume a list of bullets or a bunch of densely-worded paragraphs?
8. Did you complete your resume with “References Available Upon Request?”
If you have answered “yes” to any of the following questions, consider the fact that it is time to update your resume on your own with The Do-It-Yourself Branded Resume Kit or utilizing Chameleon Resumes to create the update for you.
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
If you are interested in working with Lisa Rangel, an accomplished executive resume writer, social media profile writer and job search consultant, to achieve the social media exposure and land the interviews you want, sign up for an exploratory call now and learn about the Chameleon Resumes services that can help you land your next role.
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.