The Executive Resume Writer you choose should be able to ensure you will drive through each phase of the job search successfully. There is more to a successful job search than just the executive resume. Consider the following services from your executive resume writing service provider to prepare yourself successfully for all aspects you will encounter in your job search:
• Resume, Social Media Profiles, Biographies, and Websites
Branded resumes, keyword optimized social media profiles for LinkedIn and other websites, executive biographies and personal websites are all part of the virtual and physical documents when conducting a job search.
• Job Search Plans, Networking, and Social Media Usage
Custom executive job search plans, strategic networking approaches and targeted social media use to unearth hidden opportunity and connect with key decision makers at companies are what successful job seekers do on a daily basis.
• Cover Letter, Thank You Notes & Job Search Communications
Design crafted cover letters, pointed thank you notes and concise job search communications for formal introductions, job submissions, applications, exploratory interview requests, networking opportunities, follow up interviews and offer considerations that are consistent with your employment brand throughout the process.
• Interview Research, Preparation & Modeling
Proper company research, thorough self preparation, interview question practice, expanded research into opportunities, culture and key players enable successful job seekers to land the plum job.
• Salary Benchmarking & Negotiations
With all of the above done properly, do not lose at the end by not having research and strategy to land the largest possible compensation plan available for your role.
• Career Management & Employment Trends
Co-worker relations, inter-office communications, project choices, executive positioning, succession planning and on-going career coaching to ensure you make the best choices to advance your career.
Written by Lisa Rangel, Executive Resume Writer
Daily Career Tips
Landing your next job doesn't have to be an overwhelming, frustrating or time-sucking task. Get daily tips on how to find the position you deserve, delivered right to your inbox:
- The #1 addition every resume needs in 2023 and beyond.
- How to get prepared for a job change even if you like the job you have.
- How to handle a chaotic job market and where to focus your job-seeking efforts (hint, it’s not the job boards).
- Where to find great jobs without submitting 500 meaningless job applications.
- How to slice through the Applicant Tracking System B.S. and land a 6- figure role you love.
- How to track down the “unpublished job market” and have your pick of the best jobs out there.
- How to write a resume that will hit hiring managers right between the eyes and have them scrambling to book your interview.
- How to get up to speed with your online branding and write a LinkedIn profile that positions you as the #1 expert in your field.
- How to approach job seeking with the “human touch” so you can keep the bots at bay.
- And finally, access to our 4-stage META Job Landing system we’ve used with thousands of job seekers just like you.
Lisa Rangel and The Chameleon Team are the only executive resume writing, LinkedIn profile development, and job landing consultancy who has been hired by LinkedIn and recognized by Forbes. Our 4-Stage META Job Landing System stems from decades of corporate and executive recruiting experience to position you to land your next 6-figure role faster.